Canvas Utility Bag in Khaki
- Made from sturdy 18oz khaki canvas.
- Measures approximately - 20" wide, 14" tall, 6" deep.
- Split leather handles and buckle straps with metal hardware.
- Metal feet on the base of the bag
- Water resistant fiberboard interior bottom panel
- 12 gauge rivet secured steel dowels at the top opening of the bag to provide a wide opening as well as a secure closure.
- Made in the USA, printed in FORESTBOUND’s Massachusetts based studio.
Forestbound is a small operation based out of Fringe Union in Somerville, Massachusetts.
Their ESCAPE Canvas Utility Bag line is inspired by the many perfectly worn-in, vintage canvas tool bags that are seen at flea markets and estate sales throughout the years. Proudly 100% made in the USA.