Bucket Bag in Cafe
- Smooth Spanish Leather and Italian Suede Split.
- Color: Cafe
- Dimensions: 13" H x 9.4" D
- Strap: 16.9”, adjusts with buckle.
- Cylindrical base in smooth shiny leather, upper portion in suede split.
- Top drawstring closure - Drawstring and pull in smooth leather.
- May be carried on shoulder or across chest.
- Goldtone 'A.P.C.' logo embossed on front.
- Interior zip pocket.
- 100% Leather.
- Made in Portugal.
Described as outwardly normal, yet quietly subversive, A.P.C. (Atelier de Production et de Création) was launched in 1987 by Jean Touitou as the antithesis to what he saw as a culture of excess. With a timeless and clean-lined aesthetic, the label quickly became a cult favorite of those favoring low-key Parisian cool. Each piece is designed with rigorous attention to detail and stripped to its essentials to maintain a transcendent, effortless appeal.