- A smaller version of the classic A.P.C. Half-Moon Bag
- Smooth Italian Leather.
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 7.6”W x 5.9”H x 2.9"D
- Strap: 20.9”, adjusts with buckle.
- Two-way zip closure on top with leather pull-tabs.
- Goldtone 'A.P.C.' logo embossed on front.
- 100% Leather.
- Made in Portugal.
Described as outwardly normal, yet quietly subversive, A.P.C. (Atelier de Production et de Création) was launched in 1987 by Jean Touitou as the antithesis to what he saw as a culture of excess. With a timeless and clean-lined aesthetic, the label quickly became a cult favorite of those favoring low-key Parisian cool. Each piece is designed with rigorous attention to detail and stripped to its essentials to maintain a transcendent, effortless appeal.
The Half-moon bag is A.P.C.'s signature shoulder bag.