I was recently invited by Kat of Shop Stellin to learn more about La Pochette: a small boutique in Florence, Italy that makes the prettiest quality leather bags. Here are the two bags I had a chance to road test:
La Pochette Zipped Cross Body in Fog: This bag is so light and great to use for running errands, the zipper also makes you feel more secure about taking it out to crowded places. Sorry, the koala child is not included.
La Pochette Hobo Sling Bag in Deep Sea Green: My fave. This bag is softer than buttery soft (if that’s even possible) and packs more than what its size leads you to believe. It goes great with almost any casual outfit too.
Intrigued? You’re in luck. Shop Stellin is such a great way to get quality leather bags and other accessories delivered straight to your Philippine doorstep. Here’s their site:
Here are some other pics of the La Pochette bags and the gorgeous colors available:
Here’s more about the brand:
- La pochette is the brainchild of two friends, Stefano and Lorella.
- They opened their shop in Florence, Italy last October 31, 2015 because they wanted to offer unique handbags with good craftsmanship and exceptional quality.
- La pochette is the name of the store, they carry their own brand which is la pochette and other Italian and foreign designers as well.
- When the talked to Kat from Shop Stellin they mentioned that their main customers are people who are already tired of designer brands.
- So they wanted to share the Italian craftsmanship to more people at a more affordable rate without sacrificing quality and craftsmanship.